Notifications
Settings
Clear Notifications
Notifications
Use the toggle to switch on notifications
  • Block for 8 hours
  • Block for 12 hours
  • Block for 24 hours
  • Don't block

Injured Becks, Posh slapped with 3-month sex ban

London, Mar 28 (ANI): For the next three months, David and Victoria Beckham won't be able to take part in any bedroom action, courtesy the soccer player's operation on his Achilles tendon.

According to reports, the 34-year-old soccer star has been told he must wear a special state-of-the-art Aircast boot at all times - even when in bed with his wife.

The midfielder ruptured his tendon playing for Italian club AC Milan this month. He underwent surgery in Finland last week, and is expected to be sidelined about six months, perhaps forcing him to miss the entire MLS season, reports The Daily Star.

A source close to the footballer said: "The boot means David can actually walk without risking a re-rupture once his plaster has been removed.

"But there are major disadvantages, including having to wear it in bed.

"As a result he has to lie flat on his back in bed and not move, otherwise he could cause further damage!

"So there'll certainly be no action between the sheets with Victoria until it comes off."

The source added: "He's also been told that it's strip washes all the way for the next three months, depending on how well the injury repairs." (ANI)

Story first published: Thursday, August 24, 2017, 17:03 [IST]
Other articles published on Aug 24, 2017
Gender
Select your Gender
  • Male
  • Female
  • Others
Age
Select your Age Range
  • Under 18
  • 18 to 25
  • 26 to 35
  • 36 to 45
  • 45 to 55
  • 55+